Thursday 22 August 2013

A Handful of Things

Hello everyone!

I have been in and around the city many times in the last couple of weeks and have therefore got a wonderful amount of shopping done. Most has been for university - dorm room items and such - but I have managed to squeeze in a little bit of more personal shopping as well. Here are some things I have purchased!

From American Eagle, on sale for $20
Mighty Wallet for $18
Tear and water resistant, 100% eco-friendly
And the inside - Postcard themed
Body Butter from the Body Shop, 3 for $12
Hazelnut, Grapefruit, and Satsuma
Brown leather waist belt, $28
Burberry Body Tender perfume
Back-to-school shopping for essentials ain't so much fun, but I do enjoy stocking up on things I don't really need so much as want. I have been getting a ton of awesome and adorable dorm room necessities, though, which I will soon share!

Have a lovely weekend!

-Hannah
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment