Sunday 18 August 2013

Today.

Hello everyone!

Today I went on a university shopping trip with my mum, which was EXTREMELY successful. I managed to find shoes, a couple shirts, a skirt, and bedding for my dorm room. I'll most probably do a dorm room haul at some point in the future. There is SO much I still need to get, but I am very excited to move in to my room.

Today's outfit
Here's what I wore today. I felt pretty proud of this outfit; I've recently begun experimenting with different textures, and really like some of the looks I've come up with, this being one of them, a Dex dress with an Old Navy button-up shirt over top. I slipped on favourite pumps and I was good to go.

Botanic Body Butter
I also cracked open this Pomegranate Botanic Body Butter that's been lying around in my room for ages... I just finished a wonderful lemon-scented one from the body shop and was glad I didn't have to go far to find another. I absolutely love body butter, I don't know what it is, but it's definitely one of my favourite things to have! This particular one has a lovely fresh scent and a creamy, velvety texture. Love it.

I hope you all are having lovely weekends! Feel free to post any thoughts or questions below.


-Hannah
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment