Thursday 20 March 2014

Almost the Weekend

Hi everyone!

It was an absolutely gorgeous day today, and since my only class today ended at 9:30, I decided to grab my camera, grab a coffee, and wander around downtown. Such a good decision.




Goodness me, was downtown purdy. I had a lovely time strolling around and simply enjoying the warmth of the sun (though there is still a definite chill in the air!).

I didn't get a ton of shopping done, but I did hit up some excellent bra sales! 50% off at La Senza, it was as if I were dreaming! I got one balconier bra in a gorgeous purple colour from there for $20, and another $20 bra from H&M. There's something so satisfying about bra shopping, I love it.

Anyway, I hope you all had wonderful weeks, and have equally wonderful weekends!

Also, I have a flickr account - if you check it out I would be forever greatful! Click here to see it.

-Hannah
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment