Tuesday 29 April 2014

Far Better Things Ahead

Hello everyone, I haven't posted in quite a while - my apologies!

Things have been incredibly hectic this past little while. April was my last month at university, so there were lots of things to fret about - finals, moving out, getting employed. Now I have fully moved back home, so I'll be able to make some legitimate posts soon. This post, however, is just a short hey-I'm-still-alive kind of thing.

Exams went really well (all except calculus, but that isn't too much of a surprise), and my first year at university was an absolutely amazing experience. Moving out of dorm was so so hard - saying goodbye to all of the people I had become so close with during the year was heartbreaking. It is just for the summer, however, I will see them before I know it!

And now I'm looking for a summer job, which is proving to be much more challenging than I had originally thought it would be. Today I went around downtown and gave out some resumes. Hopefully someone out there gives me a chance!

And one last fun update - we're going to South Africa for August! I am so so so excited, it's going to be brilliant. So I have that to look forward to, as well as my second year of university, which I'm sure will be just as wonderful as my first year was.

A little bit of wisdom as you continue with your week (image source):


So that is my brief life update - more posts to come soon. I hope you all are having lovely weeks.

-Hannah
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment