Thursday 3 April 2014

March Favourites

Hey everyone! We're now onto April (time flies) so naturally, I feel I must do a March favourites post. Here it is!

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish in Bubblegum Pink. I got this on a whim a while back (for Valentine's Day, actually, though I only got around to trying it out mid-March) and just love the bright pink colour. The nail polish applies smoothly and stays on well!

Rimmel lipstick in Just So. [top image source] I had been looking for a slightly more natural, versatile lipstick for a while, and was so pleased when I found this one! It lasts for ages and even smells nice. I quite enjoy this lipstick.

Clinique clarifying lotion for dry combination skin. This is just a sample bottle, and I only just started using it, but I can already feel the difference it makes on my skin. It keeps my face matte throughout the day, and dries up pesky little red marks. Absolutely love it.

Lord Huron - Lonesome Dreams. This album is definitely my favourite right now. Relaxed, acoustic, full of emotion. I definitely recommend it!

What are some of your March favourites?

-Hannah
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment