Monday 25 February 2013

My February Wishlist

With the end of the month comes a handful of things I've been eyeing... unfortunately, I'm pretty broke, so I'd better start saving!

First of all, this OPI "Dutch' Ya Just Love OPI?" I personally LOVE OPI nail polish and don't nearly have enough. And plus I absolutely love this colour!














Secondly, Revlon's Just Bitten Lipstain! A friend of mine has this, see Huyen, and I really want to give it a go.














Thiiirdly, this Lotty Petal Dress by Anthropologie :) isn't it so cute?! Actually, I could basically say anything from Anthropologie, I love all of their stuff!














Fourthly (is that a word?) Covergirl Eye Enhancers! Back to makeup! I already have a quad, similar to this one, and it's super nice - goes on really well and stays on! I'm definitely wanting to get another set. Maybe I'll branch out and get wilder colours. Who knows?











And lastly, MAC eyeshadow. I've been wanting one of these for soooo looooong, but still haven't gotten around to buying one! There are just so many amazing colours in these, and I think it would be difficult to decide on just one. Maybe I'll save up and go on a MAC spree one day :)








And there is my wishlist! For now! I really do need to refresh my makeup selection, so who knows, maybe some of these will become a reality. But for now, I'll keep dreaming!