Sunday 25 May 2014

Best Weekend

Hi everyone!

This post is more of a life update than anything else. I'm really trying to get in the habit of updating more frequently... which mayyyy mean more posts that don't really have a solid topic, but hopefully I'll still keep things interesting.

This weekend was absolutely amazing - I spent time with friends I hadn't seen in a really long time, and it was so lovely. It was such a welcome break from the hectic work week, and the weather was quite gorgeous for it too, so we all spent a lot of time outside and got sushi and watched movies and just had a nice catch-up in general. So perfect.

The weather is back to being blah and I'm also back to working tomorrow, but I think it'll be a good week. Hopefully next weekend will be just as lovely - perhaps I'll do a weekend trip? Do some adventuring? I think so.

My inspiration for these next few weeks:

Image Source

I hope you all had amazing weekends!

-Hannah
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment