Monday 19 May 2014

Covergirl Stay Fabulous Liquid Foundation Review

Hi everyone! I hope you all had lovely weekends.

Today I'll be reviewing Covergirl's Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation. 


This foundation has an SPF of 20, which was one of the main reasons I got it - I had been looking for a good foundation with UV protection for the summer. The foundation doesn't provide a huge amount of coverage, however it does apply wonderfully smoothly, and is light and creamy in texture, which I think will be a huge asset in summer months when putting heavy foundation on will be the last thing I'll want to do. The foundation was also very affordable; I purchased mine for $13 at a drug store.

Before applying foundation
After applying foundation
Look complete!


I hope this review was helpful for you! Have a wonderful week :)

-Hannah
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment