Saturday 11 January 2014

2013 Favourites

Hi everyone! As we are now just beginning what will hopefully be an amazing 2014, I decided to gaze back on 2013 and share some of my favourite cosmetics and hair products of the year. Here we go!


COSMETICS.

CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel: I absolutely adore this moisturizer. For my tending-towards-oily skin, it's really fantastic at keeping my face matte throughout the day, due to the fact it is a light gel, not a cream. I highly recommend Clinique's moisturizer line!

ALMAY Clear Complexion Liquid Makeup: The best liquid foundation I have ever owned (also one of the first, but I am so in love with it, I can't imagine using anything else). This foundation provides even, smooth coverage that lasts all day. Love it.

COVERGIRL Lash Blast Volume: I am so thrilled with this mascara! Affordable, and makes my eyelashes look longer and fuller.

ALMAY Brow-defining Pencil: This is the first brow pencil I bought for myself, only a couple of weeks ago, and so far, it's working extremely well for me! This plus an angled brush and I'm good to go, it's wonderful. It looks natural and stays on for as long as I need it to!

ANNABELLE Smoothliner in Metal Daze: As it says on the pencil, hypo-allergenic, long-lasting, and waterproof. One of my absolute favourite pencil eyeliners! The colour I have is Metal Daze - it comes out as a lovely almost sparkly black. I definitely plan on getting my hands on more colours!


HAIR PRODUCTS.

TRESEMME Thermal Creations: This "heat tamer spray" is a dream. It offers heat protection for temperatures up to 230 degrees Celsius. I personally use it for blow drying, since that's really all I do along the lines of heat to my hair nowadays, but I'm sure it would work wonderfully for flat ironing or curling too. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. Just a spritz on the hair right before you apply heat! Plus, it smells amazing. 

GARNIER Pure Clean Smoothing Cream: This cream understands my hair. No heaviness, no stickiness, just 98% naturally-derived goodness. I put it on my curly hair when it's damp and it locks in smooth, bouncy curls without any fuss at all. Seriously wonderful.

- - - - -

There is a handful of some of my favourite products of 2013! I so look forward to this coming year of testing out more products and discovering what works for me. 2014, here we come!

What are some of your 2013 favourites?

-Hannah
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment