Thursday 30 January 2014

Online Shopping Wishlist

Hey everyone! It's Thuuursday. And as I've spent the last hour or so browsing stores online instead of studying, I thought I'd share some of my finds with you!

Wishlist.



  1. Sedu Pro Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron. I've been wanting a new flat iron for a while now, yet want to do lots of research and such before I decide on one! I've heard amazing things about this Sedu flat iron.
  2. Iced Coffee Date Wedges from Modcloth. These shoes are so cute. A pair of wedges like these are just what I need for the spring and summer!
  3. Food Stylista Dress from Modcloth. I absolutely adore Modcloth's selection of dresses. One day, after I've accumulated a decent amount of money, I feel I must go on a Modcloth dress buying spree.
  4. Warm Palette from Coastal Scents. So. Many. Colours. Plus it's on sale right now! That must be a sign!
  5. Tortoise Shades from Satterday. A new pair of sunglasses is high on my list right now, and this pair is adorable. Definitely keeping my eyes open for a similar pair when I next go shopping.
There is my wishlist! SO many cute things available right now. What are some online stores you enjoy perusing?


-Hannah
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment