Thursday 16 May 2013

Liebster Award Tag!


Hey everyone! I was kindly tagged by Becky at beautytobakes!

Here's how this thing works:
1) Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you
2) Tell 11 random facts about yourself
3) Tag 11 blogs that have under 200 followers and ask them 11 questions

This sounds like much fun, so I decided to give it a go! Do check out the 11 blogs I tag at the end of this post, they are all awesome blogs and awesome people.

11 QUESTIONS
1. Do you wear glasses, contacts, or none of these?
    None of these! May need glasses for reading off of university class boards next year, though.

2. What are your favourite types of blog posts?
    I like a lot of different kinds, but I have to say, I'm a big fan of baking tutorials (everything looks so  yummy!) , shopping hauls, and music or movie related posts.

3. What is your favourite perfume?
    Right now I use the GAP's "So Pink" perfume and I LOVE it - all flowery and citrusy and nice :)

4. What is your beauty bargain?
    Once, I got an AE sweater that was originally $40 at $13. I was pretty darn proud of myself!

5. What app do you use the most on your phone/iPad?
    Probably Twitter. I always use it to kill time!

6. Who is your favourite Youtuber?
    Good question! I have so many favourites, but right now, I'd have to say communitychannel. So funny!

7. What is your favourite cereal?
    For everyday, I'm going to go classic and say Cheerios. For special occasions, Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

8. Where is the place in the world that you most want to visit that you haven't been to before? Why?
    The UK, definitely. Like, the whole of the UK! Or anywhere in Europe, really! I just love the culture there so much, and out of Europe, have only been to Holland. It was awesome, and definitely made me want to travel Europe in more depth!

9. If you were given a card of 100 pounds to spend in one store, which one would you choose?
    H&M. Or Modcloth.

10. What is your mobile phone?
    Blackberry, and proud! :)

11. What is your favourite day of the week? Why?
    I actually really like Thursdays, not quite sure why! I think it's because it's on the downhill. The end is in sight!

11 FACTS
1. I'm not a massive fan of jelly beans, but will eat them gladly if they are in front of me.
2. I have a dog named Chester and a (INSANE) cat named Charlie
3. I have what people call "hitchhiker's thumbs." So they're super flexible.
4. I am of South African heritage.
5. Favourite animal: octopus. They're just so COOL.
6. It honestly breaks my heart whenever I remember Firefly was cancelled.
7. I LOVE pleated skirts!
8. I paint and draw.
9. I can both ski and snowboard.
10. I dream of having a house with a window seat!
11. My favourite author is Markus Zusak.

- - -

11 QUESTIONS FOR NEXT BLOGGERS
1. What is your favourite pattern?
2. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
3. What is one store you could spend hours and hours in?
4. What is your favourite makeup brand?
5. Favourite season? Why?
6. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would that meal be?
7. What is one thing you hope to achieve before you die?
8. Are you a cat or dog person? Or neither?
9. What is your dream job?
10. Apple or PC?
11. What is your favourite band/artist?

I TAG:
curls & blossoms
Cherie's Beauty Blog
The Nerdy Girlie

Go check these people out! They rock!



-Hannah
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment