Friday 24 May 2013

WISHLIST: Closet Staples

There are always those couple of clothing items that you just couldn't live without - for me, right now, that's my plain black cami and turquoise cardigan. There are, however, a few items that I am in dire need of! Unfortunately, clothes that you NEED are always way less fun to buy than clothes that you WANT. But hey. It's gotta be done, I suppose.

  1. Plain black flats. I have coloured and patterned flats, but have yet to buy a pair of simple black ones - ones that will go with any outfit, everyday or dressed up. I just get so drawn to colourful shoes!
  2. Black & white v-necks. I feel as if some good simple fitted v-necks will be an excellent asset to match with high-waisted skirts or colourful cardigans. Another boring one... maybe I'll go for solid coloured ones instead, then at least it's a COLOUR :)
  3. Skinny jeans. Now, this one may be a bit trickier. I used to have the best pair, but they got all worn from the dryer. So now I'm hunting for another pair or two, but I'd forgotten how tricky it is to find a pair that fits well, especially on my rather short legs! I plan on visiting American Eagle, they always have awesome jeans.
  4. Shoulder shrug. Just one of those cropped, short-sleeved cardigans that can be worn in the summer. Do any of you have recommendations for where these can be found?
  5. And lastly, more nerd clothing. Not a necessity, I suppose, but enlarging my geek clothing collection would be a lot of fun! Maybe some nerdy skirts? A shirt or two?
And that's my nice and boring wishlist! I have other wishes, of course - things like pleated skirts and floral dresses and high heels - but it is important to stock up on the boring necessities once in a while. It's just so much more fun to shop for things you want, not need. Oh well!

What are some clothing items you just couldn't live without?


-Hannah
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment