And with that love comes a ridiculously long list of things I am desperately wanting to buy... I'll try to narrow it down for you guys. Because believe me, it's long. Way longer than I care to admit.
- Basically anything from the Starlight Woods shop. These earrings are a personal favourite, but really, all their stuff is adorable!
2. This Les Miserables book scarf. That's right. IT'S GOT LES MIS ON IT. I find these scarves super cool - the shop has other books on their products as well, including Sherlock Holmes, Wuthering Heights, and Pride and Prejudice. So creative! The shop is storiarts.
3. Zodiac sign constellation necklaces. I just love the idea of wearing a constellation in that subtle, lovely way... so pretty! I really love galaxy/constellation jewellery, it's gorgeous.
4. THESE. I have a bit of a peacock theme going for grad, and these would go PERFECTLY with my dress and shoes! Plus, they'd be good for everyday use as well - simple yet a little bit of a statement.
5. These earrings, this entire shop really, is so delicate and lovely. Very pretty earrings, I love them!
So yes, that's my top five for now, and it was surprisingly difficult to narrow down that list... ah well, here they are. I tried to keep it mostly jewellery, but as you can see, that magnificent scarf found its way in there!
What kind of things are on your wishlists? Any Etsy envy? :)